Why do I have a CVMinder account?
CVMinder is used by employers to manage your job applications securely and fairly.
You may have started a job application by any of the following routes:
- By accessing and applying for a job on the careers page of an employer’s website
- After being redirected by a job board to a CVMinder application form
- By applying for a job on Indeed after giving consent for our details to be passed to CVMinder
- After accessing a CVMinder job link provided to you by an employer, then completing the application form
- After accessing a link on a social media platform such as twitter or Facebook and completing the application form
In each case, we ask for and you give explicit consent for your personal information to be received and stored by CVMinder. We take data protection seriously and your information is only available to the employer you applied with.
Haven’t confirmed registration with your CVMinder account?
If you have not yet confirmed your registration, start by signing into CVMinder with your email address. If we recognise your email address we’ll tell you what to do next.
Applied via Indeed?
If you applied on Indeed, use the email address registered on your Indeed account. It’s the one given to us by Indeed when we create your CVMinder account.